Miller Nash LLP is pleased to announce the date of our virtual half-day 2022 Employment Law Seminar: Wednesday, October 26 from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PT. Our employment law & labor relations attorneys will provide up-to-date information and insight to help attendees understand employer legal obligations, as well as strategies to address compliance while effectively managing the workforce.
Our 2022 virtual morning seminar, “Staying On Track: An Employer’s Guide to Operating a Fast-Moving Workplace,” will include presentations on the following topics:
- Hiring and Retaining Employees in a Competitive Market
- Divided World. Divided Workplace?
- Strategic Risk Management
- Federal, State, and Labor Legal Updates
This webinar is a free, half-day program. All registrants will have access to the seminar’s written materials, slide decks, and on-demand recordings of the presentations. HRCI, SHRM, and CLE credits will be applied for.
Who Should Attend
This complimentary seminar is for employers, business owners, human resource professionals, office managers, and in-house legal counsel. Please feel free to forward this invitation to a colleague at your organization who would benefit from attending.
- Full Steam Ahead: Keeping the Track Clear in Today's Divided Workplace
- Hop on the Bullet Train: Hiring and Retention Considerations in a Fast-Paced Employment Market
- All Aboard the HR Express: A Tour of Federal, State, & Labor Legal Updates
- Strategic Risk Management: Keeping the Trains Running on Time
Date / Time
October 26, 2022
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.