At Miller Nash, we know that our professional staff are instrumental to our success. Taking care of our clients efficiently, effectively, and excellently requires a dedicated team of attorneys and professional staff working together—including paralegals, legal assistants, technology support, client services, human resources, office services, accounting, and more. As a valued member of our staff team, you will enjoy a career built on collaboration and a commitment to superior client service that offers opportunities for personal and professional development.
To view available professional staff opportunities, please visit our Job Board. We hope that you will join our team!
Note to Legal Search Consultants & Third-Party Job Posting Boards: While we sometimes receive submissions of candidates from third-party legal search firms, our posting of open positions on our website does not authorize search firms or other third parties to directly solicit candidates on the firm's behalf. Candidates shall be referred only with prior authorization from the firm's Chief Talent Officer for attorney positions, and the Director of Human Resources for staff positions. If you have any questions concerning our placement policies or wish to discuss a potential working relationship with the firm, please contact MNRecruiting@millernash.com (Attorneys) or Jennifer Blakeley (Staff).
Professional Staff Benefits
Professional staff are eligible to participate in a multitude of the benefits offered under the the MN benefits program. Below is a list of current benefits* available to staff:
- Medical insurance (three plan choices in Oregon and Washington; two plan choices in California)
- Dental insurance (two plan choices)
- Vision insurance
- Life & AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability insurance
- Business travel accident insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Section 125 flexible spending accounts
- Transportation benefit reimbursement account
- Transit subsidy program
- Health savings account
- Employee assistance plan
- 401(k) Plan (monthly entry dates) (employee contributions only)
- Profit Sharing Plan (eligible for participation after two years of 1,000 hours of service each year with the firm)
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty leave
- Up to 10.5 paid holidays—including New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, Half a day on Christmas Eve (when Christmas Eve falls on a weekday), Christmas Day, and a floating paid day to engage in activities related to racial justice
- Firm wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid professional membership dues
- On-site training classes
- Regular firm events and socials
- Access to free onsite gym (Oregon and Washington locations)
- Referral bonus program
*The above benefits are subject to change without notice.