Ed Choi is a skilled litigator with a proven record of successfully leading clients through a variety of business disputes and employment litigation. His practice focuses on complex employment claims and class action defense in state and federal court, arbitration, and agency investigations. Ed represents and advises clients of all sizes and across multiple industries, including healthcare, technology, retail, education, and manufacturing, among others. He has extensive experience litigating wage and hour class actions, discrimination and hostile work environment claims, trade secret disputes, business valuation and shareholder litigation, and consumer protection matters. Ed also regularly provides strategic counsel and advice to employers with a practical, client-oriented approach to minimize risk and to avoid liability.
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® (Portland, OR)
- Litigation—Labor and Employment, 2024-present
- Commercial Litigation, 2021-present
- Selected for inclusion as an Oregon Super Lawyer—Rising Star, 2018-present
Outside the Office
Ed enjoys spending time with his wife and young daughter. When he’s not with them his favorite pastime is relaxing and enjoying a quality cigar.