Sarah Chicoine joined the firm as an associate in the employee benefits and tax team where she will assist corporate, tax-exempt, and government employers on deferred compensation and health and welfare plans.
During law school, Sarah worked as a summer law
clerk for the healthcare team at the University of Washington division of the
Washington State Attorney General's Office, as a legal extern with the
Washington State Hospital Association, and as a legal extern for a
Washington State Court of Appeals judge. Before going to law school, Sarah
worked as an analyst and project manager at Microsoft.
- Western Pension & Benefits Conference, Portland Chapter, member
- Legal extern, the Honorable Anne Cruser, Washington State Court of Appeals, Division Two, 2021
- Legal extern, Washington State Hospital Association, 2019 - 2020
- Law clerk, Washington State Attorney General's Office, University of Washington division, 2019
- Seattle Humane Society, past volunteer
Outside the Office
Sarah enjoys spending time outside, often running with her dog or working on her golf game with her husband. Sarah is also a proud roommate to two cats, who prefer when she spends time inside.