Linda Degman brings extensive practical, industry experience in construction, government contracting, design, and land use. Before joining Miller Nash, Linda was with Portland Community College for nearly 20 years, including serving as the bond program director and the director of planning & capital construction, where she oversaw improvements, planning, construction, and real estate acquisition for the college. Linda was responsible for college-wide planning and development, which included leading the college’s affordable housing strategy and negotiations. Her work has been centered on enhancing equity and building diversity in the construction workforce.
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Client Security Fund Committee, Member
- Society of College and Urban Planners, Member
- Coos Bay Oregon Law Center/Central Oregon Legal Aid Services of Oregon (LASO), Miller Nash Expungement Clinic Pro Bono Attorney, 2022-present
- Beaverton School District, Board Member, 2012-2017
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development Award, 2022
- Daily Journal of Commerce Oregon, Women of Vision Award, 2018
Outside the Office
Linda enjoys spending time with her children and grandsons, listening to podcasts on health and nutrition, exercising, gardening, and reading.