Linda Degman brings extensive practical, industry experience in construction, government contracting, design, and land use. Before joining Miller Nash, Linda was with Portland Community College for nearly 20 years, including serving as the bond program director and the director of planning & capital construction, where she oversaw improvements, planning, construction, and real estate acquisition for the college. Linda was responsible for college-wide planning and development, which included leading the college’s affordable housing strategy and negotiations. Her work has been centered on enhancing equity and building diversity in the construction workforce.
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Client Security Fund Committee, Member
- Society of College and Urban Planners, Member
- Beaverton School District, Board Member, 2012-2017
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development Award, 2022
- Daily Journal of Commerce Oregon, Women of Vision Award, 2018
Insights from Linda
- “The Dos and Don’ts of Public Contracting in 2023—Procurement Processes,” Miller Nash, Construction Webinar Series (Feb. 2023)
Outside the Office
Linda enjoys spending time with her children and grandsons, listening to podcasts on health and nutrition, exercising, gardening, and reading.