Alex Hutchinson assists businesses in a wide range of corporate transactional matters. She reviews, drafts, and negotiates a variety of contracts, in addition to advising on issues related to mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and formation, and partnerships. Alex has a background in securities and business litigation, giving her a unique perspective into how businesses operate and the protections needed to avoid disputes.
Before attending law school, Alex worked as a financial representative and obtained her Series 6 and Series 63 licenses. She also served as a teaching fellow in Denver Public Schools through AmeriCorps.
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Section, Service to the Public Committee, 2022-present
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Oregon Women Lawyers, Member
- Washington State Bar, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Youth Villages, Ambassador Board Member, 2022-present
- Lewis & Clark Small Business Legal Clinic, Pro Bono Attorney
- Willamette University College of Law, Racial Justice Task Force, Member, 2019-2020
Outside the Office
Alex was born and raised in Boise, Idaho. She has been in Oregon for nearly a decade and enjoys exploring everything the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Outside of work, she is an avid skier, lifelong ballet dancer, occasional half marathon runner, and a self-proclaimed craft beer connoisseur.