Education attorneys Jollee Patterson, Michael Porter, Graham M. Hicks, and Elaine Eberharter-Maki present the third edition of The Educator's Guide©, an essential tool for all Oregon educators.
A practical legal guide for school personnel who discipline general and special education students.
The Educator's Guide© provides guidance in these essential areas:
- Legal requirements for all types of discipline, including suspension and expulsion
- Special requirements for discipline of students with disabilities
- Discipline involving dangerous and deadly weapons
- Free-speech issues and considerations
- Due process requirements, including detailed guidance for hearings
- Disciplining for off-campus misconduct
- Search and seizure issues
Printed Booklet: $30 each
Digital Copy (USB Flash Drive): $30 each
How to Purchase
Please complete this form to order your copy today! Payment is accepted by check or you may opt to receive an invoice.