Lori Kufchak, CMA
Lori Kufchak leads the firm’s accounting department and oversees all aspects of accounting operations, including budgeting and forecasting, financial reporting, tax reporting, and revenue management for the firm. She works closely with firm leadership in executing Miller Nash’s strategic plan using a proactive approach to problem solving and identifying opportunities for financial efficiency.
Before joining Miller Nash, Lori led the finance team of a prominent West Coast law firm for over 20 years.
- Institute of Management Accountants, Certified Management Accountant, 2012
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Oregon Chapter, Treasurer, 2021-2022
- Member, 2007-present
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Member, 1998-present
- Oregon Society of Certified Professional Accountants
- Member, 2000-present
Outside the Office
When not at work, Lori is typically with her husband and four-legged kids enjoying the birds in the backyard or watching movies. She also enjoys the outdoors and can be found visiting Central Oregon, golfing or fishing. She always seems to catch bigger fish than her more experienced husband. On those rainy days, she enjoys curling up with a good book by the fire.