Douglas Morrison is an environmental attorney with 33 years of experience. He joined Miller Nash after 16 years at his own firm, Environmental Law Northwest.
Doug offers comprehensive environmental regulatory, permitting, compliance, and enforcement defense services to clients in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska. He is well known for his experience in air quality matters. He also routinely handles water quality, solid and hazardous waste, and contaminated property issues, along with business and real estate transactions and environmental management and auditing.
Previously, Doug was a partner at Lane Powell, of counsel at Bogle & Gates, and environmental counsel for a pulp and paper industry trade association.
- Washington State Bar Association, member
- Oregon State Bar Association, member
- Alaska State Bar Association, member
- Air & Waste Management Association, Pacific Northwest International Section
- Western States Petroleum Association, Pacific Northwest Chapter, president and board member
- Association of Washington Business, board member
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA), pro bono attorney
- YMCA, volunteer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, volunteer
Outside the Office
Doug’s interests include tennis, golf, boating, woodworking, and cooking.