eDiscovery Coordinator (Portland, OR or Seattle, WA)
Miller Nash is seeking a full-time eDiscovery Coordinator to join its busy Litigation Support Services team in either Washington or Oregon, the position has the potential to be fully remote. Members of the Litigation Support Services team work in a collaborative, team environment to provide technical support for projects in all stages of the case lifecycle, with a focus on the discovery phase. We are looking for someone with strong communication and customer service skills who can collaborate well with others, adapt easily to change, and isn’t afraid to think outside of the box when necessary, while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for an eDiscovery Coordinator. This position requires a minimum of 5 years hands-on eDiscovery experience with an emphasis on eDiscovery management, project management, technical support, and document review.
Miller Nash is an established firm with both strong traditions and modern sensibilities. Although our roots in the Pacific Northwest go back more than a century, we pride ourselves on being creative thinkers who are committed to serving our clients, our community, and each other in smart and innovative ways. Our attorneys and staff enjoy collaborating with one another, and it shows. Candidates and new members of our team often tell us that they are most impressed by the genuine collegiality and caring at our firm. Learn more about us: About Miller Nash.
- Minimum of 5 years of eDiscovery experience.
- Proficiency in the understanding of typical litigation support workflows and process requirements as well as familiarity with all associated technologies.
- Strong customer service skills, technical troubleshooting, and problem solving skills are required.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in litigation support software such as Ipro Eclipse, Relativity, Trial Director, etc. (preferred but not required).
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of non-technical users.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment.
- Full benefits package: medical, dental, life, long term disability, and more,
- 17 days PTO,
- 401k and Profit Sharing,
- Up to 10 ½ paid holidays,
- Paid professional membership dues,
- On-site training classes,
- Access to free gym onsite,
- Regular firm events and socials,
- and more!
Our Portland office is located in the US Bancorp Tower, the second tallest building in the city and affectionately known as ‘Big Pink,’ in downtown Portland.
Our Seattle office is located on the waterfront on historic Pier 70. We are at the intersection of Alaskan Way and Broad Street and adjacent to the Seattle Art Museum Olympic Sculpture Park and Myrtle Edwards Park.
If you are qualified and interested in being a part of our collaborative team, please APPLY HERE.
Cover letter and resume must be included with your application in order to be considered as a candidate.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions, including the recruiting, hiring, placement, training availability, promotion, compensation, evaluation, disciplinary actions, and termination of employment (if necessary) are made without regard to the employee’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, personal appearance, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation, source of income, place of residence, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, military veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
The www.millernash.com job postings and HR mailbox are for candidates only. If you are a recruiter, search firm, or employment agency, and do not have a signed contract with Miller Nash LLP (MN) and have not been asked specifically to submit candidates, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate even if MN hires the candidate. Direct contact with MN employees in an attempt to present candidates is inappropriate and will be a factor in determining any future professional relationship with the Firm.